Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012

Well here we are its officially 2012!!! Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a lovely new year and that there are not too many painful heads this morning :P

2011 was an amazing year as you saw from the photos I posted. Highlights of the year include numerous trips to London with my best friend Matt and seeing Les Miserables, Wicked and the Wizard of Oz and my 2 female best friends welcoming their gorgous children into the world, Montana in August and Zak in September!
So looking forward to 2012, I am looking forward to some of the things in the pipe line. At the end of 2011 I joined the church choir and am looking forward to starting this in 2012. I am also looking forward to continuing with being a Guide Leader because I absolutely LOVE it and have some great fun.

I thought it was only fitting that in 2012 I should make 12 resolutions. I have never liked the thought of making new years resolutions because most of them dont last past January so I tend to make "life changes and wishes" instead.

So my life changes and wishes for 2012:

  1. Pass my driving test - Time to get this one done and off all my lists forever
  2. Loose Weight - 2012 is going to be the year I make this happen!
  3. Get back into the gym and use my membership - Ties in with the one above.
  4. Drink more water - Its good for you. I dont drink too much fizzy stuff but water is good for you!
  5. Develop a skin care regime - and stick to it - Already started this. Looking much better
  6. Eat my 5 a day - every day - I probably do this some days but this needs to be every day
  7. No more sugar in drinks - I seem to have snuck this habbit back in. I like it without so why have it with.
  8. Use a hair treatment conditioner once a week on my hair - Help my colour last longer, good for your hair too!
  9. Continue blogging- I love blogging so I would like to build my blog more! I hope by the end of 2012 I will have some more followers, I want to say 50 but I dont know if that is over ambitious!
  10. Take more photos - I have a lovely SLR camera - use it more!
  11. Read more - I have a pile of books probably as tall as me waiting to be read, start reading them!
  12. Continue to experiment - Over the last few weeks I have been experimenting with different looks - fake eye lashes, red lip stick... continue to experiment with my style.
And so here is to a lovely 2012.

Also tomorrow I have a guest blog being published on Frances Cassandra Blog - its about Soap and Glory, the big splendour box and a little review on Pulp Friction so go check that out. Thanks to Frances for allowing me to guest blog on her blog. xx