Saturday 21 January 2012

A few Saturday purchases

Today I went into town to meet up with my friend and her gorgeous little girl for a spot of lunch. I had my eye on a few things I wanted to get that were on offer and also made a couple spur of the moment purchases :)

Maybeline Gel Eye Liner - £4.99 from Superdrugs. I keep experimenting with winged liner looks and I have heard that gel liners are quite good. And at £4.99 instead of £7.99 I thought I would give it a try.
Nail Wraps - Now there have been a lot of these floating round over the last few months but most of them retail at around £6 which I think is really expensive considering that you only get about 2 lots out of them. This one contains 16 wraps and was 79p from Home Bargains!!! I couldnt help but get these - I mean what a bargain. I was a bit confused as to why there are 16? I mean if you want 2 lots out of them then you would need 20? However I am going to just put them on my ring finger with Models own gold rush on the others (will share a photo when I have done them)
Revlon Luscious Grow Mascara - According to Revlons description this Mascara is "A multi-benefit mascara and lash enhancer that gives instantly longer and fuller lashes while helping them to grow stronger with each use". Now I have quite lovely lashes anyway but recently I have noticed a gap in my lashes which has appeared and I cant resist anything that says it can make lush lashes so thought I would give it a go.
Eye Lash Curlers - 99p again from Home Bargains. Helping with the lush lashes. My other ones had become all clogged up and since I couldnt get hold of the refil bit for 99p and pink I thought why not.

I will update you on the Eye Liner, Nail wraps and Mascara and what I think of them :)

x