Sunday 22 January 2012

Product Review - Aussie Colour Matte Shampoo and Deep Treatment Conditioner

So you may remember a few weeks ago I brought some Aussie Shampoo and Deep Treatment Conditioner that claimed to help coloured hair hold the colour longer.

I have been using this shampoo since I brought it and using the deep treatment once a week. The conditioner makes my hair feel so soft and absolutely AMAZING and the shampoo smells lush. For starters I think there is nothing worse that putting a shampoo on your hair that smells terrible. This is far from that and smells lovely. If you have used Aussie products before it smells typical Aussie.
Well since using the product I have to say my colour seems to be going strong. I went out with my friend yesterday and one of the first things she asked was if I had coloured my hair again! Well I havent... so it must be working well.
And Aussie have started doing their shampoo in 500ml bottles too. I brought these when they were 3 for £10 in boots (not sure if it is still on) but I will for sure buying these again!!!!