Wednesday 4 January 2012

OPI Nail swatches

So if you saw my christmas present post you will have seen that I got 2 OPI nail polishes for christmas from one of my friends. I have been looking at OPI nail polishes a while - particuary the Rainbow Connection one from the Muppets collection. I havent tried any OPI nail polish before so I was really excited to try them.
The 2 which I got were William Tell me about it and Yodel me on my cell.


I am seriously impressed with the OPI nail polishes! I found that they went on really easily. I think that they are quite expensive - retailing for around £10 but I think I would maybe may that for the Rainbow Connection one as it looks amazing. I also love the Crown me Already one from the Miss universe collection which looks fab too!
Heres a swatch:

I love the Yodel me on my cell and if you look very closely you can see it on my nail in the corner with glitter over the top. I think the William tell me about it is possibly a little bit dark for putting on my fingers. I am not sure. I usually tend to go for lighter or brighter colours on my fingers. I currently have it on my toes though and it looks fab.
As for OPI polishes I am seriously impressed. I have seen some amazing shades that they do and I have actually found a nail stall in one of the local indoor markets which do manicures and stuff does OPI stuff so I will definatley have a look how much they are next time I am passing.

Do you use OPI Nail Polishes? What are your favourite shades?