Saturday 7 January 2012

Clubworks Eye Pencils

Hey!
If you read my post from Tuesday you will have seen that I brought some new Eye Pencils from Superdrugs in the sale. I paid £2.99 for this and it comes with 6 pencils in which I thought was quite a bargain as usually eye pencils retail for this for 1.
The thing that first drew me to this was the purple pencil. I already have a few eye pencils which I love to use; a gold, silver and a tealy shade which are all from No17 but I was looking for a dark purple one to add to my collection. It seemed like all the ones that were avaliable were like a light lilac colour which I didnt want.

I have only used these to swatch them so far but I have to say I am impressed. I love the purple one! The black one has a bit of silver glitter in it which you cant really see on the photo! I will keep you updated how I like them once I have used them and may even share a little FOTD :)