Tuesday 31 January 2012

Avon Liquid freeze

Ok so firstly I want to just apologise for not doing a Tutorial Tuesday today. The weekend went far too fast and I just never got round to doing it. Also I have set up a YouTube channel now and hopefully (if I can ever get hold of a video camera I will start doing videos!) Dad was going to lend me his but he can't find the charger. I have seen a lovely purple one in Argos for £50 that I really want to get :( will have to see what happens payday.
Anyway i brought some stuff from Avon and one of the things was this Liquid freeze nail spray. It is usually £6 but was on offer for £2.50. I had seen a few reviews online of people who had tried similar things which claim to dry your nails super fast but I wasnt sure. However I thought for £2.50 it was worth a go.

I am SO impressed with this spray!!! It works amazingly! I did my nail with it tonight (pink glitter that you can see in the picture). I used it to dry the pink nail polish (Barry M 272) and it literally dries in seconds!
This is definitely a bargains at £2.50.... I even think I would pay the full £6 for it as it works so well :)

Has anyone else tried this or anything similar?? what did you think??