Wednesday 25 January 2012

Product Review - No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing & Brightening Eye Base

So the time has come again when Boots are giving out those lovely £5 off No7 vouchers. I LOVE No7 so these vouchers always make me very excited.
I came across this No7 eye base when someone else reviewed it on a blog. I had a pencil a few years ago which helped eye shadow to stay on all day but havent been able to find it again since so when I read about this I thought I would give it a try.
According to the Boots website the product info for this says "No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing & Brightening Eye Base brightens and smooths the eyelid providing a perfect base for eye shadow, ensuring the colour stays true all day".

Well I have been using this product for just about a week now and I have to say I am totally in love! The cream goes on really well - my first worry was that it wouldnt blend on properly but in fact it smooths on really well and once you have your eye shadow on you dont even know it is there - kinda the idea I suppose. I use my finger to put it on rather than the little brush which comes with it as I think it allows you to get it on better. And I can honestly say I can see the difference. Usually after a day at work most of my eye make up would be gone and you would probably just see the traces of it near my lash line. This however definaltley helps to hold the shadow on longer.

I have another 2 No7 vouchers in my purse and one of them will definatley be going on this! It retails at £7.75 which to be honest I dont think is bad anyway as you would pay that for an eye primer anyway but with the voucher it makes it just £2.75! What a bargain!!!