Sunday 29 January 2012

Maybeline Gel Eye Liner

Hey Ladies!
If you remember last week when I went to town with my friend I picked up a Maybeline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner for £4.99 from Superdrugs.
I started just before christmas experimenting with lines on top of my lid and little flicks and was using a L'oreal liquid eye liner which I loved. I also love the Collection 2000 felt pen eye liner but I have heard quite a lot about Gel Eye Liners and had quite wanted to try it so when I saw this on offer in Superdrugs I couldnt resist.

I have to say I am in LOVE with the Eye Liner. It comes in a little pot which I thinks makes it look so expensive and comes with a thin brush. Now the idea of putting eye liner on with a brush seemed quite strange but I have to say it goes on so easily!!!
I have tried my very best to get a nice picture of it on but its just not happening. But let me assure you it goes on lovely.

Has anyone else tried this or any other Gel Eye Liners? What did you think?