Monday 2 January 2012

So far so good....

Hey!
Hope that 2012 is treating everyone well so far. Over the last 2 days I have pretty much enjoyed the fact that mum and dad have both been off and we have spent time catching up on things we have sky +ed and watched films. Yesterday we even welcomed the new year in with a PJ day (well I sort of did... I got up, went to church and then got back into my PJ's when I got home - that counts right? :P )

Well my new years resolutions are going well so far. I have already made a start on some of them and done things on others to set myself up.
We have finally managed to work our way through all of the christmas chocolate and food and anything else that was lying around I have chucked in the bin (which included 1/3 of a tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream) but no more crap in the house now so I wont be tempted. Its the first way in of 2012 on Thursday (I go to Slimming World on a thursday night) so I am hoping a good couple of days now may start me off as I mean to go on (although I havent over done the crap) - I am already a stone into my weightloss journey so heres to loosing more in 2012!
In preperation for taking more photos I have had a "tiny" splurge on amazon (really tiny - like £3 :P) and ordered a Remote and a smaller camera bag for my camera. I love my current camera bag but its quite big if your going somewhere where there may be a lot of people or lots of walking and it is really hard to take photos of myself for the blog without a remote. The next thing I want to purchase is a little tripod. Then I will be all set.
I made a few blogging resolutions in my filofax to go along with my continue to blog resolution and one of them is to start blogging videos (or vlogging) - blogging nail tutorials and uploading them onto the blog and youtube so for this I have ordered a tripod for my phone. The thing shoots in HD video so I may as well make use of it and it is impossible to video your hands without a tripod :P Got an email from Ebay to say it had been dispatched this morning so hopefully that will be here some time in the next few weeks (Its coming from the US)
And I have also sorted out my room which included organising all my books and actually finding them a home on my book shelf as apose to the floor which means I can now see which books I have. I have already started to read PS I love you (Ok its a re-read but I do love it).
Skin care regime is going well too. Starting using some new products recently and I will blog reviews seperately about these as well as letting you all into my skin care and facial regime so keep posted for that!

Hope your all well. Look out for Tutorial Tuesday which is back starting tomorrow with Cherry Blossom Nails :)

x