Tuesday 3 January 2012

Bit of shopping...

So I went into town this morning and did a spot of shopping. I had a few things that I wanted to get hold of and another few things which I just spotted and brought.

 Heres what I got - A new tripod (clearly Pepper like it :P), No7 Eye Make Up Remover, Johnsons Baby Shampoo (To wash my make up brushes with), Aussie Shampoo and Hair Treatment, Superdrugs Toner, Tea Tree Clenser and Toner, Eye Pencils and No7 Mascara and Eye Pallet.
 These Aussie products are currently 3 for £10 in Boots. I wanted to get the deep hair treatment as one of my new year resolutions was to put a treatment on my hair once a week. The treatment retails at £4.99 and I need some new shampoo as my other one was running out so 2 birds with 1 stone and I got 3 for £10. Not tried Aussie Shampoo before but both these shampoo's and the treatment are meant to help your colour last longer which I am all for.
 Because I spent £10 in boots I got a voucher for No7 for £5 off so I treated myself to this Eye Makeup remover (I want to stop using wipes) so it made it £2.25
 I wanted to get some Toner to go with my skin care regime and while mooching in superdrugs I found these in the Blue Cross sale for 49p each! So much of a bargain I got 2.
 I had these from the Superdrug sale too. These were £2.99 for 6 pencils. I was looking for a nice purple before christmas and they usual cost around £3 so I thought well £2.99 for 6 was a bargain. Look out for a swatch over the next few days.
 These little beauties were just 10p each from the Superdrug sale. I got these because I thought they would be handy to take away if we go away for the weekend or if i actually have a holiday this year.
And finally this little beauty. I needed a new Mascara and mum gave me a voucher that she had in the No7 hat box which was for £5 off any Mascara and at the moment No7 have an offer on that if you buy a Mascara yo get a free Eye shadow palet so I got one now while this off is on! The Mascara is a new shade which is deepest black. I'll let you know how it fairs to normal black. And I got another £5 off No7 voucher :)