Thursday 5 January 2012

Models Own - Juicy Jules

I read a couple of blogs before Christmas and saw everyone posting about Models Own Juicy Jules nail varnish. The swatches looked absolutely amazing and being the nail polish lover I am - especially loving a bit of glitter - I really wanted to get my hands on this nail polish. I tried boots literally every time I went and the Juicy Jules section on the Models own stand remained empty :(
Then on Christmas eve I went into town with mum and nanna and we went into boots and a nice lady who is always friendly and I  chatted to before about nail varnishes and in general was replenishing the purfume sets next to the Models Own stand. So I asked her if she could just have a quick look in the draw to see if they had any as a long shot (I had asked once before and was told if it wasnt there they didnt have it rather abrumptly by someone else). She went all through the draw and managed to find the only bottle they had! eeeek and I used by points to treat myself so it didnt even cost me anything!


It even looks amazing in the bottle doesnt it! It retails in for £5 but to be honest I think it is totally worth it as it looks fantastic on! I really love glitter nail varnish - my favourite being Disco Ball by Rimmel but I think that this is up there with that if not slightly overtaken.


Heres what it looks like on my nails! This is done over the top of OPI's Yodel me on my Cell and I am totally in love. I will keep you updated with some NOTD once i try it with some other colours.