Thursday 12 January 2012

Nail varnish Storage

Ok I have to admit it... I LOVE nail varnish. And I do have rather a lot of it. If you dont believe me look here (and this is without my nail art pens!)
I dont know what it is about nail varnish that makes me love it so much! Its just whenever I see a lovely new shade or a shade that would look fab with an outfit I have, I cant resist having it. I havent counted them but I wouldnt be surprised if I havent got over 100 :P
Anyway I was storing my nail varnishes in one of the soap and glory bags from last christmas - the round barrell shaped one which was great except I could never find what I was looking for and it didnt fit my nail art pens in so they had to go in a seperate bag. So when I got the new Big Splendour box for christmas the first thing I thought of was ooo I can store my nail varnishes in there! And look how cute they look now!!!
Perfect storage for them all! And now I can see where all my nail varnishes are. And I can store everything together :)