Saturday 4 February 2012

NOTD Disco ball

Well this is my second nail art today. I had lovely purple nail with glitter tips on my ring finger for going out tonight however I smudged them all pulling my leggings up in a rush to get ready and then leaving do I should have been going to got cancelled due to the stupid snow! Its so deep here!! I haven't seen snow like this before! It better disappear because its my birthday in 4 days (although I am not going out until next Friday)
So I decided to settle down in my Pj's, a cup of Horlicks and take me out (that last guy! i mean seriously!) and decided to redo my nails!!
I think I did this on a nail wheel as a test a while back and I know I have expressed on a number of occasions how much I love this glitter nail polish!
Anyway this is Barry M Foil in Silver with Rimmel Disco Ball Glitter Top coat :)