Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - Ruffle Shirt

Ok so first of all I am not gonna lie to you and tell you I came up with this idea myself but at the moment I am struggling to sit down and actually do any nail art tutorials so I thought I would share some other things will you instead. I am hoping I will get chance soon to do some nail art tutorials and that soon also I will be able to share some videos on these with you too (I am thinking of purchasing a video camera - the purple one I mentioned on twitter :P)
So anyway how cool is this tshirt. I have seen quite a few different tutorials online of people customing clothes and stuff and I saved this on my computer from ages ago when I came across it on google reader. I love to see customised or hand made clothes and wouldnt mind having a go of some of the things I have seen myself.



Have you made or customised any outfits yourself? Do share!