Saturday 11 February 2012

Birthday Celebrations

So as you know this week I celebrated my 23rd Birthday. Since it fell mid week I decided to celebrate it this weekend :)
Last night me and a few of my besties went to a local chinese resturant (yum yum). It was so nice as I havent seen one of the girls who came since I saw her fleetingly at Graduation in December, as she lives about 30 miles away in Northwich so I dont get to see her as much as would be nice. And of course I had my lovely best friend Matt and Liam there too. It was so lovely, I much prefer going out in a small group like that. We caught up, We laughed and genuinly had a really nice time.


Me and Liam

Me, Alison and Matt

And I also got a very lovely birthday cake made by my lovely best friend Matt who knows me far too well :)

Isnt it fab!!! You cant beat a bit of Harry Potter! And it tastes so yummy :P It looks so good though I didnt want to cut it :)