Wednesday 8 February 2012

Birthday-ness

Hey girlies.
Those of you who follow me on twitter may have seen me posting that today was my birthday :)
It was quite strange as this year is the first year I have had to work and not been at school or uni.. very strange indeed. It was a nice day though as we were not too busy.

I was a very very lucky girl. Remember the video camera I have mentioned a couple of time... mum and dad had brought it for me!! And it was the purple one I really waneed but I hadnt said anything to mum which shows how well she knows me :) so keep your eyes peeled for blog videos coming soon :D

Had lots of other lovely things too! Some Mary Berry cook books, clothes, money, smellies and some Myleene Class Nail Foil which are lush and i can't wait to try. I shall of course review :D

Anyway I am off to spend the last 58 minutes of my birthday in the land of nod hoping this cold goes away.

xxxx