Saturday 31 December 2011

My Year in Photos

Ok so 2011 has been a pretty epic year! In fact looking back at the photos to do this blog post has made ne reauside what a fab year it has been! Heres to hoping 2012 is just as amazing!


January
Met Rhod Gilbert after we went to see him in concert.
February
My lovely friends surprised me with a lovely birthday cake during lunch at uni
March

March consisted mostly of lots of essay writing. This photo was take at the library at uni during an open day - I stuck this on my laptop because all the perspective students and their parents kept staring at us :P
April
Me, mum and dad went on a day trip to Liverpool on a trip with the local hospital where my mum and dad work. They do these days out every so often and they are really good as you just pay for the coach which is usually quite cheap.
May
Believe it or not this was the only picture I could find for May. This was a birthday cake me and my friend made for the head of the department at the school I was on placement on. Making this cake started me off on cake making properly. Other than that May was a hectic month with PGCE stuff.
June
June was a "Wicked" month. For my Best Friends Birthday I paid for us to go to London for the day to see west end live. The concert itself took place in Trafalgar Square and was pretty amazing apart from the fact the weather was bad. Out of interest on the way to the concert me and my friend stopped off in Leicester Square to check out if there were any cheap tickets for any of the shows we were desperate to see and we ended up with tickets for the one show we both really wanted to see - Wicked! It was absolutely AMAZING!!!
July
In July my "little" brother turned 21 and we had a bit of a surprise get together for him. This is the birthday cake I made for him. He works at the Monkey Forest at Trentham as one of the guides and monkey themed things have just sort of become the norm for him :P
August
I LOVE days out. Especially days out with my family which usually consist of a bit of craziness! Here we are in the car having just arrived at Blackpool for a day out which involved lunch at coral island (which is tradition), walks on the beach and the pier and a visit to Tussauds.
September
At the start of this year me and my best friend Matt brought Annual Merlin Passes - since we like like 15 miles from Alton Towers we have certainly got our use out of them! Here we are outside Legoland. At the end of September we went for a 3 day mini break - the weekend we had the mini heatwave - we couldnt have dropped on better with the weather and we had lots of fun going to Legoland, Chessington WOA and Thorpe Park. I love Theme Parks so it was nice to go to some different ones.
October
 In October Me and Matt went for another weekend away - This time to London. We had tickets to go and see Les Miserables on the Saturday night which was absolutely FANTASTIC and on the Sunday we also by chance ended up with front row tickets for the Wizard of Oz which again was FAB! I hope that there are lots more trips like this in 2012.
November
Another hospital coach trip. This time me and mum went to Manchester for the day to the Christmas Market and some girly time. I love girly time with mum and this was a lovely day out. We had lunch, shopped a bit, went for coffee. It was lovely.
December
Of course we have just had Christmas in December but I also graduated from my PGCE at the start of December. It was a lovely day, nice to see some of my friends who I havent seen since I finished in July and went for a lovely meal after with mum, dad, nanna and grandad to celebrate