Friday 30 December 2011

Festivities!!!

I hope you all had a lovely christmas and havent all eaten yourselves into a diabetic coma with all the chocolate and sweeties!
I had a lovely christmas surrounded with family which I love. Christmas is all about family for me and although we all spend lots of time together anyway its always nice to be together at christmas too.
There have been a lot of blog posts floating round the blogasphere of people posting what people have had for christmas. So I thought I would share some things I had with you myself. I was a very lucky girl and had some lovely presents. I appologise that I didnt take the pictures myself. My camera is buried under a pile of clothes in my room which I seriously need to sort out :P

Soap and Glory Big Splendor Bag, Soap and Glory Beauty Box, OPI William Tell me about it and Yodel me on my Cell, Set of Professional Makeup Brushes, Rosies Pantry hand painted measuring cups, Umberto Gianianni Curl Set, Soap and Glory Scent-sationalism (Can you see a theme?), Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD, Minnie Mouse Vanity Case, The Great British Book of Baking.

Love my presents. I will do some review posts of the beauty things I have had. Particularly the OPI nail varnish (as this is my first try of it) and the soap and glory stuff :)