Monday 26 March 2012

Saturday purchases

So on Saturday me and mum nipped into town for a mooch and to spend our no7 vouchers which ran out this weekend. I know since I am doing this on my phone the picture will come up at the bottom, I apologise but its been a long day and after getting to work at 8 this morning and getting in at 8 this evening I can't find the effort to turn on my laptop.

Actually thinking about it I only spend money in boots! But they have an amazing offer on at the moment with a lot of brands on 3 for 2.
On the 3 for 2 I got Rimmel wake me up foundation (£8.99), Bourgios eye pallet (£7.99 - i think) and i got Lee Stafford blow dry me faster spray (£6.14) - which i have been dying to try for agggggges!
I also got some No7 eye lash curlers which were £2.25 with my £5 off voucher - I read someone's blog post about them and they said they were fab! I also got some Witch Primer - which was half price so i actually brought 2!

I will share with you what i think about some of these products - especially the blow dry me faster spray.

Have you bagged any bargains in the boots 3 for 2 offer???